Welcome to The Park at Parkway Animal Center
- All of our canine guests receive 4 walks a day. 8am, 12, 4pm and 8pm
- We provide bed blankets and bowls
- We provide 4 outstanding living areas. That can accommodate the needs for your fur baby.
- We have 3 outside high fenced yards that provide a safe environment. that we utilize for our guests for various activities, such as walks, doggie socializations and exercise.
- We also offer Day Camp services as well. Which is an enriched doggie socialization where our guests have the opportunity to play and meet each other. This activity can be done in our large outside yard on a beautiful day. Which extends the length of our facility or we can enjoy the large activity area which is located inside our facility for the days that the weather may not be so pleasant.
- Our facility has central heating and air conditioning that provides a very comfortable space for our guests.
- All of our employees go through weeks long training to ensure the best overall care of our guests.
- Calming music is played throughout our facility.
- All of our feline guests will have a spacious living quarter during their stay.
- We provide bed blankets and bowls
- We have three large cat tree towers that our guests are welcome to explore.
- Our facility has central heating and air conditioning that provides a very comfortable space for our guests during their stay.
- We provide an enriched environment for our guests to thrive and get tender love and care.
DayCamp (Doggie socialization)
This is a special service that we provide that will allow our guests to socialize and play with other guests. In this environment guests that go for our assessment and pass are able to roam in our yard or activity area indoors off leash. This is a great activity for our guests to burn all that wonderful energy. Guests are always supervised and always have access to water. On hot days we have pools that they can jump in and make a big splash!
We are very aware that some guests do not do well in kennels. So, in some cases we offer this area. This is an open spaced area where our guests are simply enclosed by an x-pen/gate. They will be provided with thick comfy bedding and also access to water at all times. They will have their own living area not with any other guests. The x-pen area may be requested but ultimately it will be the decision of the counselor whether they believe this will be a good location. Guests located in this area must be spayed or neutered.
This area is for our medium to smaller size breeds. In this area we provide bed blankets and bowls. This area has multiple kennels and has a large common area where our guests can roam 1 family at a time. Complete with calming music for our guests during their stay. Guests will have access to water in their living quarters at all times.
What makes this area so great is that it's more secluded. We only house 5 guests in this area. It has a total of 5 spacious living suites. Comes with a raised bed, pillow and blanket. Addition to the 4 walks that all of our guests receive, our luxury suite guests will also have 30 mins of outside time in one of our three yards. Guests will have access to water in their living quarters at all times.
This area is for our larger guests. It comes with bedding/blankets, is very spacious and also has the ability for two guests to stay in a kennel that is separated by a divider. The divider can be raised to open up for even more space. Guests will have access to water at all times.
Our feline guests that are visiting and staying in this area are provided with a spacious living condo that’s Suitable to their size. We provide comfy beds and blankets for our guests. Our guests are able to roam a large area that has many toys and three cat trees to explore and stretch their legs. Guests will have access to water at all times.
All pets must be current and fully vaccinated for at least 48-hours prior to their boarding reservation. It is important to make sure your pet has all the required vaccines upon arrival to ensure the boarding services happens. If vaccines are not current at the time of the appointment, you will be subjected to a cancellation fee.
Vaccine Requirements For Canine Guests: Rabies, Bordetella, DHPP (Distemper, Parvo, Adenovirus Type – 2, Parainfluenza) and Canine Influenza (H3N2 and H3N8)
Vaccine Requirements for Feline Guests: FVRCP and Rabies